Sunday, June 22, 2014

Survived My first Vendor show

Yesterday was my first vendor show. I think had the weather been rainy or cold, there would have been a whole lot more people out. I can't say I blame them. I would have loved to be outside as well instead of inside the mall. I did sell a few books, so it wasn't a total loss.

I've also had many people congratulate me on the article published by my local paper. They had a few pictures and a very nice write-up about me and my first book. My dad had to get a few copies to show off. I think he's a little proud :)

As if I don't already have enough to do, I decided to volunteer myself to be a romance book reviewer for 2 indie girls. They have a Facebook page (I suggest following them if you're into that sort of thing) and a blog, from what I understand. I'm excited to find out what they will have me read first.

Off to enjoy the rest of my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment