Thursday, June 12, 2014

Art Crawl

Tomorrow night is my second event. St. Cloud is having an art crawl, and North Star was able to invite some of their authors to Books Revisited. Last I checked, there are about 8 authors who will be at the store to sign their books. I can't wait to meet some of the others. I've heard about their books for so long, I'd love to see what they have written.

I bought a book today, intending on it being a Father's day gift for one of three people, but it sounds good enough that I might read it too. It's called The Last Ferryman by Gregory Randle. He had books at In Hot Water Coffee shop in Annanadale.

I've still been selling books almost every day to people who couldn't make my launch or just heard about the book. It's really neat to have such excitement over something I did. I've never been the type who looks for attention, so it's a strange thing to adjust to.

Books are also now at the Tri-County News office in Kimball and In Hot Water in Annandale.

No comments:

Post a Comment