Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Approaching the Finish Line

In about 20 days, I will have my books! It's amazing how long the process felt at first, and yet how quickly it has gone. I added another June event to my calendar last week.

Also added to the blog are a few things on the side. You can now get emails when I add a post and you can also share posts on Facebook and Twitter.

I've had a few more questions about what made me want to write the book. It all started after I got my Kindle as a birthday present. I was reading more books, and gravitated towards the romance books. Wanting to related to the female characters in the story, I looked for books featuring a fireman. I am married to one, why wouldn't I want to read about some stud of a fireman?

I tossed around the idea of a story for a while, and once I had enough of a storyline in my head, I sat down and began writing. It only took me the summer, and as luck would have it, North Star Press was looking for submissions at the time I was done. They liked it, and here we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment