Friday, April 4, 2014

Scavenger Hunt

Last weekend, the hubby and I stopped by two book stores in St. Cloud. First was Barnes and Noble when we went out for a date night. I wandered around for a while, before catching myself searching for a certain logo.

North Star Press 
This is the logo for North Star Press, and I will have at least one of these on my book. It's like a scavenger hunt, and I get excited when I see it on other books. I challenge others to start looking for this on the spine of books at your house, the stores, library, where ever you find your books. It's rewarding to know that the books with this logo are published by a local company, with local authors. There are many books coming out this summer and fall by this publisher that I will be searching for. I will add my recommendations as I get my hands on my own copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment