Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer finally here?

It's sad when on July 1st, I was working in my garden wearing pants and a sweatshirt. The weather sure has been strange this year, but it's beginning to finally feel like summer, and not a moment too soon.

I hadn't paid much attention, but my July events all have something to do with alcohol. July 10th, I am at Glacial Ridge Winery for their summer concert series. July 17th, I am doing what I call a Wine and Sign at Payless Liquor in St. Cloud. They are going to have wine samples that afternoon while I sign my books. And then the last thing I have scheduled is at Millner Heritage Winery just south of Kimball July 19-20th. They have their annual celebration- free music and wine samples. I think they also do tours those days. There will be other authors with me both days, so that is an added bonus.

Oh yeah, and my blog has reached 1,500 views! Thanks to everyone for checking in on my posts. I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th and continue to enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment