Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Ideas

Last weekend, I did a two day event at Millner Heritage Winery in Kimball. It was nice and close, and the price was right. Saturday I had one other author with me, and Sunday two different ladies joined me. I've got to say, they gave me a lot to think about and some very useful information on where to sell, who to talk to, and ideas for things I hadn't thought about.

My sales were pretty decent too. The people purchasing came as a surprise in some cases, like the older gentleman who was once a Minneapolis fireman. He even had me personalize it with his name, so I know it wasn't a gift.

I've been busy at home outside, so there hasn't been a lot of spare time to write or work on lining up more events for this fall, but I am hoping to get more of both done in the next week. August 1-13 I have 6 book events, and several other personal and family items on the calendar. I have a feeling life will be a blur.


No comments:

Post a Comment