Friday, September 5, 2014

Week of Interviews

I spent two of my lunch breaks this week on the phone doing interviews about my book. The first one was with 1420 AM out of Litchfield. I spoke with Tim, the news guy, who recorded our phone call and will be airing it at about 8:20 on September 10th, and advertising/mentioning my event at the Litchfield library scheduled for September 18th. It was strange being on the phone, pretending we were live. I'm sure I said 'so' a lot more than I normally would.

Today I talked to Andrew at the Independent Review in Litchfield, also to talk about my event with the library. He's going to run an article on me and Moving On, but I need to find out when it will be published. I'd like to get a copy when it comes out. It was a long interview, and he asked a lot of questions. I just hope my answers made sense.

I'm thinking about adding another event to October, and look ahead to December. The holidays will be here before we know it and my book makes a great gift- just had to throw that out there :)

Next week, I am taking a few days off of work and going on a ladies' retreat. Most of the people at camp are into scrapbooking, but my mom and I bring our sewing machines. I've been trying to decide what projects to bring. It would also be a good time to do some writing and editing. Some time away to unwind is long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment