Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall is here!

This is by far my favorite time of year. It's getting cooler out, the leaves are falling and it's time to think about those hearty fall/winter foods. I have been craving chili for a few weeks, and with the temps getting back to the 60's this week, I might finally make a batch.

I have a few more events lined up for October. This upcoming weekend I will be at the Millner Heritage Winery Grape Stomp. I've never attended in the past, but have heard great things about it. Saturday is also my birthday and a good friend's wedding, so I will have to make it a short book event. After a nice vacation, I am also going to be at the St. Cloud Armory on the 25th.

My aunt sent me a nice little message this morning that the Hutchinson paper had an article about me and my first book. Back when I interviewed with the Litchfield Leader, the person interviewing me had mentioned sharing it with their sister paper in Hutch. I guess I knew it was a possibility, just wasn't sure if or when it would be published.

This past week also added one event to January. I will be back at the Waite Park Library for an author round table. I am also considering a ladies night out in Annandale in December. I have also gone back to doing some more writing, and will continue as it gets cooler outside. There are few things that beat wrapping up on the couch with a quilt and my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment