Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spring Clean-up

I love this time of year. There is always something to do around home, and after staying inside most of the winter, it's great to get outside and working again. We purchased our house less than 2 years ago, and this is now our second spring here. There were projects we didn't get to last year, but we're getting a few more done now. 

I got a new flowerbed worked up this past week, and mulched over the weekend. The boys have a new swingset and club house. The chickens are now in their new coup, and the pumpkin patch planted. The brush piles are growing, and once it isn't so dry, we'll be able to have a few nice bonfires. 



With all this, it seems crazy to think my new book will be in my hands within the next 7 days! It seems too soon, but will be nice as I start my round of summer events. I am not doing as many events as last summer- it got to be too much for me and the family. And I want more time for writing my next book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment