Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Long time, no see

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've updated here. This is my favorite time of year, and I tend to stay rather busy. We just got back from a nice little vacation. Brian and I went to Vegas for a few days. I don't think the boys missed us too much, but they were happy to get gifts :)

This weekend starts another round of book events for me. Saturday I am going to be at the St. Cloud Armory for a fall craft and vendor show. I hope it's a good sales day. The next weekend, I am going to be at Generations Ballroom in Kimball for another show. I also have 3 library events in November. Richmond on the 3rd, The White Rabbit Cafe (Cold Spring Library event), and the St. Cloud library on the 17th.

I haven't done a whole lot of writing, but plan on working on the next story some more. I think my 'writer's block' is a little show called True Blood, and once I finally finish the series, I will be able to focus. I've been thinking about the story frequently, so I do have some ideas to work with at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment