Thursday, October 30, 2014

Book #2 and Other updates

I met with the publisher the other day to talk about my second book. They are prepared to publish the book in May of this next year. I have quite a few things to do by the end of the year, like pick out the cover and get the final manuscript to them. It's a very exciting time.

One thing I would like to do differently this time is have 2-3 people proofread the book before I send it in, and then again before agreeing to the final proof. Extra eyes are beneficial, and there might be a free book in it for the readers.

I've also put in an application to join a fire department. I am very excited to see how that goes, and hopefully get accepted. The longer I have been around people on various departments, the more it has interested me. Can you tell? I've written two books connected to the industry now :) The initial training might take me away from doing so many events, but once I get my certifications, I'll be able to do more again.


No comments:

Post a Comment