Monday, August 25, 2014

Time for Typing

I have been working some on a new book, which is exciting for me. It's fun to come up with new characters and situations. There is more of me in this female lead than I may want to admit. She is a very strong willed gal, but has a softer side that will break out at some point in the book.

I'm not sure if it's evolution in my writing or what exactly it would be, but I have listened to different music with each book written. The first- Moving On, was Cake, Weezer, and the like. The second book, Trying, it was more current alternative rock/girl music. Now I'm hooked on Ed Sheeran and John Mayer on Pandora. I love putting in my ear buds and blocking the world out so I can write.

We took the boys to the state fair over the weekend. That was an adventure. The biggest hit with them was the DNR building where they had fish and taxidermy animals. Guess my renewed interest in the outdoors is rubbing off on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment