Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Now that our summer is coming to an end, and things are slowing down a little bit, I have been able to find time to get myself organized. I've had the start of my next book for most of the summer, but I've been stuck in the same spot for a while. Last night I found time to make my character outlines, and have a better feel for what I want to write. If I get out of the garden fast enough tonight, I might even get a few more pages written.

My break in events will be short lived, which is good and bad. I am adding to my Events page as I get dates finalized. The most recent addition is the Richmond library in November. I was also contacted by the Cold Spring and St. Cloud libraries, but we don't have dates set yet.

My first official book review was posted on Facebook today, and should also show on Amazon and Twitter. Thanks to 2 Indie Girls for the review!


No comments:

Post a Comment