Sunday, March 16, 2014

Getting closer to my goal

I had set a goal for myself of having 10 events lined up by April 1st. The publisher had said before the book can go to press, they need 10 events scheduled. I have 7 or 8 if you count one two day event in July on my calendar now. Check out the events page to see where all I am going to be.

I sent a few requests out Friday night so hopefully that also turns something up. It's been about 2 weeks now that I sent letters to 15 libraries, and haven't heard anything from them. I can be such a chicken about calling people, but I might have to push myself to call the libraries to follow-up. I also had talked with a few businesses who said they would work with me, but we haven't set dates on an event.

Maybe I will reach my goal by the end of the week and celebrate with a sneak-peek of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment